Wednesday, December 10, 2008

decenber 10, 2008 (spencer's jornal)

December 9, 2008 - December 10, 2008
Hi! it's Spencer again. Today I woke up and I made pancakes with Alex for my family. When we all finished eating we drove to are close friends, Mady, Jack, Chad, Their mom Mary, and their dad Jared Baker. when I got in-side I asked their mom where jack was she said that their at school, she also said that she should be picking them up right now. And she left out the door... she came back into the house about in ten minutes. I went out side and their was Mady, jack, and chad. Their was also two of Mady's friends. When Jack saw me he ran in and put is back pack wherever he usually puts it and zoomed back out and we played in the jumper for Belle's birthday, too bad it was a princess castle. But it was really fun anyways. Then Jack and I went to see their new lizard Spikes. He was cool. We jumped in the jumper for about an hour and then I got to ride one of the motorcycles they have. I went around half of their street two times and it was really fun. By that time it was getting dark outside so we went in the house, And then Jack and I had a cool idea. We grabed two pillows from the couch and snuck out to the jumper and... PILLOW FIGHT!!! I fell out of the jumper a couple times and one time I fell in a little puddle of juice. But that didn't stop me from fighting. Pretty soon Chad came to fight to. The coolest time while I fell out of the jumper pillow fighting was when I was Running toward Jack to get him and he ran to the side and I flew out of the jumper and onto the Step part of the jumper and then when I stood up I don't really renember what happened but I think that at the same time chad and jack fell out to and we all made a big hump and I was at the very bottom. After a while we got board and had another idea... Soccer in the jumper! Chad and I against Jack. we played to 30 and Jack won, the score was 29 to 30. When were in the middle of our second game Mady and her freind came and wanted to play so we decided to play baby soccer, Boys against girls. You can only use your hands and you try to trow the soccer ball into there goal and block the ball with your hand. When the came came to pick up the jumper we had to get out and go inside. We ate dinner and then I showered and got ready for bed. When I was ready Mady, Jack, Chad, Alex, and I tossed Balls and whoever threw a bad toss or missed a good one stood out until some one from the other group messed up and then the winners moved on to the championship. We played a while and and then got into bed. That will be all for today.

No comments:

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives