Thursday, December 18, 2008

disneyland with the Gerums

Spencer Here! A couple of days ago my family and I went to Disneyland with the Gerums (Gus, Cooper, Chaz, their mom Cristen , and their dad curt) but there dad and Chaz didn't come. When our family came into Disneyland we sat down on the bricks with the Gerums to decide with ride we should go on first. Before we decided which ride Cristen gave Alex, Samantha, and I a presents, gift cards to Disneyland and rings for the girls. My mom got a anklet also. That was really nice of them. After that we decided to go to Space mountain and Samantha was barely tall enough to ride. It was awesome. Mom and I thought that Samantha would be terrified but she actually loved it! I forgot some of the rides we went on so I'm going to talk about all of the rides that I remember. We all went on Star tours, Thunder Mountain, Buzz lightyear. It closed early that day so we saw the fireworks and the snow at 6:00. Then we ate at a El Pollo Loco. Mmmmm. Then we went to are grandma's and grandpa's house to spend the night. And that was our day... bye!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hey you!
Long time no see! We miss Disneyland here in Texas!

Dave Anderson

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives