Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Being Thankful

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. It's a crazy time of year but still so important to be together as a family and reflect on everything we have. I personally have so many things and feel I've been richly blessed. My kids are incredible, I love them so much!! All 3 are so different but bring so much as individuals to our family. Samantha..our little one, whose not at all a baby anymore, is so joyful and happy. She's a little ray of sunshine on feet! Alex...so shy, sensitive, and very stubborn. I really have to watch myself with her, she's so tender and easily hurt. I see myself when I was her age. She tries really hard at school and has such a good attitude about it, I'm really proud of her. Spencer...whom everything comes easy too. He absorbs everything and wants to keep learning more. He manages his diabetes so well and doesn't let it get to him. All he talks about for Christmas is wanting to give to families in need. Bo...the dog...finally potty trained, yea!!!!!!! Eric...working, working, working to support our family. His job is very difficult right now, that's all I will say. But...he doesn't complain and is up and gone until late evening. He loves being with the kids and absorbs what he can the short time he sees them in the evening. He tries hard to be the best husband and Dad he can, we love him! Yeah, I do have a lot,...and I love all of them!

No comments:

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives