Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 26-December 1, 2008

Spencer's journal for the date November 26,-December 1, 2008
Today my family and I had an even Bigger day today then yesterday, or should I say days then yesterday (November 15, 2008). First, Alex, Samantha, and I cleaned our bathroom. Then Alex, Samantha, Mom, and I went to Victoria Gardens. The first thing we did at Victoria gardens was go into JCPenny to get Alex new shoes. We got new shoes for her because Bo chewed her strap off her other shoes so she can't wear them anymore. We also got my glasses that came in, they felt good. Then we walked around a little bit and then went to get pictures with Santa.
After pictures with Santa mom took a picture Alex, Samantha, and I with the big Christmas tree Then we went back home. While we were in our home dad called us, he said that he would not be home until 7:00. If he wouldn't be home 'til then, then we won't be able to drive to our grandma's and grandpa's desert house until 7:00, and that means that we will get stuck in traffic because it's the day before Thanksgiving. So we continued with our day and at about 6:15 we got a call from dad, I answered the phone and you know what he said? he said that he would not be home until 8:00. So then we decided that we would leave tomorrow morning...
We are now on the road and we don't do anything, after awhile I get really board and I start to play my PSP (that's short for PlayStation portable. We got there at about 9:00am. We pretty-much just watched T.V. and play with our dog Bo (well... at least Alex, Samantha, and me). I also play a new game that Grandma and grandpa got me with dad, the name of it is called Hyper Slide. One game that is on it is called Fast Pass head-to-head. There is four discs, red, blue, green, and yellow. I take two and dad takes two. The game computer calls out a color and you slide that color disc under the arc and if the color is wrong then your opponent gets a point. If you take to long your opponent also gets another point. It's really fun, even if dad won almost every game. Then we all sit down and have a wonderful Thanksgiving feast, grandma invited a few people over too so I ate with grandma, grandpa, Jim, another Jim, Dianna, mom, dad, Alex, Samantha, and Joy. It was great. We watched the birds eat out of the many bird feeders in the big tree. Grandpa told a lot of stories of when he and dad where out fishing. This is a real funny one... grandpa and dad were out fishing in the snow. grandpa was throwing stuff attached to a fishing pole and dad asks if he could throw one, grandpa says alright and looks in his fishing box and pulls out something he could probably throw. So he gives it to dad and he throws it, while the thing is in the air a great, huge Bass jumps out of the air and catches it in mid-air. And dad falls on his back. pretty funny huh? well let's get going to the next day of my exiting vacation OK? Then let's go... If I didn't mention, grandpa got me a really great waffle maker that makes four waffles at a time. It tells you exactly when it is heated up and when the waffles are ready. He got at Amazon.com. He found the exact same waffle maker at a store for one hundred bucks and when he looked on Amazon it was only fifty bucks. Anyway it is greeeeeaaaaat waffle maker I can tell you that.
After I made waffles I played Skip-Bo with grandma and Alex and won. Yah! Then I played again with mom and lost. Bummer. Then I went on a golf cart ride with mom and I have to say that I was I little nervous with Alex steering half the time, even though mom was helping. After that I played Yahtzee with grandma and Alex. Alex came in first, I came in second and grandma came in last. Alex only won because she got luckily enough to roll two Yahtzee's. Then I went on a walk with Samantha, Alex, and grandma. Now time for my next day of this wonderful vacation...

OK, Time to start my day. I made egg Mc. Muffins for breakfast. Then I watched some of Oliver and Company. After that grandpa, grandma, Alex, Samantha, Dianna, and I went to the children's museum. After we went to the museum we all ate lunch at McDonald's. I had a cheese Burger and a strawberry Sunday. Next we went back to Dianna's house to drop her off. We stayed at her house and watched her bunny hop around in the garden. It was a girl. Alex, Samantha, and I had diet root beer which was good. Then we went back to our house and I played Yahtzee by myself and to bad that I didn't beat my high score. Then I played Rummikub and won, And then I played Rummikub again and lost. After that I played Black Jack, and played Black Jack again. Next day!

Oops! sorry bloggers but I for got to right about most of today so all I have to say is I made pancakes. I'm really sorry and I did not forget on purpose. Next day (that has things written on it).

OK! I'm nearly done. I made Waffles and started a jigsaw puzzle of a dog and finished it, it was fun. Then the rest of the day was mostly packing and in no time time we were on the rode... When we got home our tree was set up and the lights were already on the tree because they come with it. In the evening Alex, Samantha, mom, dad, and I all decorated the tree with many ornaments and an angel. It was out standing.

1 comment:

Ange said...

Such cute pictures!! Bo is getting so BIG!! You are doing a great job Spencer!!!

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives