Friday, November 14, 2008

Spencer's family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Family
Hi! My full name is Spencer Jorden Chavez, I am 9 years old and I was born on july 4th, 1999. I have 6 people in my family, 3 boys and 3 girls. My mom's full name is Christine Suzan Chavez(Tavis), she is 39 years old and was born in October, and my dad's full name is Eric Christopher Chavez, he is 40 years old and wa born in March. My older brother's full name is Brennen Eric Chavez, he is 18 years old and he was born in December, My younger sister's full name is Alexandra Juiliette Chavez, she is 6 years old and she was born in April, and my youngest sister's full name is Samantha Jade Chavez, she is just turned 3 in September. Our family also has a puppy that is a chocolate lab that is 3 monthes old, his name is Bo, he was born in August. Above is a picture of my family, there's also a picture of our puppy Bo. Well... that's my family! Bye!

No comments:

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives