Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spencer's journal (Nov. 22nd 2008)

Hi! Today is the 22 of November, 2008. Yesterday my class and I went off track for six weeks. The first cool thing that happened today was that Alex and I played restaurant. We made a menu that looked a little like this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
S.A. Restaurant
The best place for lunch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drink
~~~~~
water
milk
crystal light
Meal
~~~~~
Sandwich (with a choice of ham and cheese or PB&J)
Ginger cookies
Salami and/or cheese
apple, banana
peanuts
Dessert
~~~~~~~
Home-made candy (the best you can find)
Snicker doodle cookie
Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like it? I hope you did. Now, to get back to my day. Then I played with Mondo, we played tag on my bike and he rode his... well... I don't know what you call it. Then I went to get my shoe at my neibers house because I accidently kicked it over. I threw it back over the wall. When I was walking back to my home I saw Marco (who's one of my many friends) with his cousin. They were playing with there new Shepherd. They said that they were going to the park in about five minutes. We asked are mom if alex and I could go to the park with them and she said that we could. While we were there we played Shark together. After we played at the park Marco's older sister (Stephany) said he could stay at my house and play for about one hour. Marco and I played outside for a little bit, then we went upstairs and played Over the Hedge on the Play Station 2, by then it was time to go home. And that was pretty much all of today. Bye!!

No comments:

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives