Friday, November 14, 2008

My family's sport

Spencer here! I've been playing soccer for 3 seasons now, The teams I've played on were first, the Buffaloes, then Marselle, and last the Super Celtic. The season that my team and I were playing in just ended on November 13, 2008. During the playoffs we made it to the championships and lost are team got the same trophy as the winners, exept ours said second place instead of first. That was the biggest trophy I aver earned and that's a picture off it above. My team-mates are Michal, Munachi, Alex, another Alex, Rosando, Julian, Dru, Tommy, Gorge, Jacob, and me. My practices for the Super Celtic were on Mondays and Wednsdays at six 0'clock. My dad was practicing soccer with me whin we wern't practicing with my team. My mom was a coach for my sister Alex's team during the same time I was playing for the Super Celtic. It was her first time coaching and there was two other coaches helping out too. It was my sisters Second season playing soccer. Thier team was the Jr. Shooting Stars, and thier practices were on tuesdays and Thursdays at seven 0'clock. As you can see, my family knows a lot about soccer.

No comments:

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives