Monday, November 24, 2008

November 25, 2008 (Spencer's journal)

Spencer here! I've had a pretty big day today. I woke up and took Bo (our family's dog) on a short walk around one large street. Then Alex, Samantha, mom, and I got into the car went to... DISNEY-LAND!! The first ride we went on was a Rocket swing. there was six very long, fake rockets with about ten seats in each. Next, we went on Jellyfish Jumpers. There is two long polls that reach into the sky and about five jellyfish on each, each jellyfish also has two seats there is a seat belt, to release the seat belt you push a button on the middle of the two seats. During our wait in line the first pole of jellyfish broke down, but they fixed it in time and we all got the first pole of jellyfish. I sat next to Alex while I rode. I also have to say that it was pretty boring. After we went on jellyfish jumpers Alex measured her self and barely made it, last time my mom, Alex, Samantha and I came to Disneyland Alex wasn't tall enough to go on California Screamin so I went on by myself... three times. When me and her were done with the ride I asked her if she liked and she said... "that was awesome! I wanna go again I wanna go again I wanna go again, please please pleeeeeaaaaase, my opinion, she loved it. After Alex and I went on California Screamin my family and I all ate a homemade lunch. we ate ham and cheese sandwiches, and shared a diet Rite. Then Alex and I went on Mahollan Madness, as always... we had a great time, Mahollan Madness is always a favorite. Next we walked through a bugs world. We all rode on the Bumper Bugs, we have never been on those before. And they were fun. After the Bumper Bugs we went to a little water park, I didn't get to wet but my sister Samantha over did it a little bit, did you see her above? If you answered no... then look, trust me, it's hilarious. Mom, Alex, and I had to get a million paper towels to dry her off, but still she was wet. Then we made our way out of a bugs land and went to get two fast passes for Alex and I for the Tower of Terror. On our way there we stopped to get four churros... and that was our treat for the day. After Alex and I fast passed the tower of terror we went back to California Screamin and rode it one last time. Then I tested my blood sugar and that was the time something went wrong. Guess, what do you think is wrong? OK, I'll tell you now... I lost my meter. Then me and Alex went on one last ride witch was the Tower of Terror. Then on our way out mom, Alex, Samantha, and I went into the lost and found, the lady there said that somebody already turned it in to the other lost and found. So we all exited out of the park, made a right, and there we asked if someone turned in a black meter. The man asked what brand is it from? And we answered Medtronic mini med. He went in and about ten seconds later he returned with our meter. It was safe. When we were walking to our car mom wanted to take pictured of the sunset, after the pictures Alex left the cooler on the floor so now we have only one bottle of insulin. After that it was all home sweet home. Big day right?

2 comments:

Ange said...

Great job Spencer!!! Love the blog!
Angela

April Hunsaker said...

Amazing job Spencer. I really like the blog!

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives