Monday, November 17, 2008

Spencer's journal for the date November 16, 2008

November 16, 2008
Today is November 16, 2008. My family and I went to church at 1:00 in the Afternoon, during sacrement meeting all the primary kids(incuding me) went up to the stage and said different parts and sang different songs. The songs we sang were We thank Thee O God for a Prophet, Childs Prayer, I Am a Child of God, and many more. After that we went to our classes, we learned about Mormon, he was a very righteous person and once the only man on earth to be righteous. Whe n Mormon was 16 years old he became a captin of a army in battle, he was teaching people that were at least 10 years older than he was. Momon also had been told his future by a angel named Jesus Christ. Then after class we went to the primary room and watched a short video that was a little boring while eating rice crispy treats. After church my dad and I played Mario Kart on the Wii. Then my family and I went to Alex's and my recital. She was playing O Come All Ye Faithful and It's a small world, and I was playing God speed the right and Choose the right( both in the Hymn book). Sister Fishback has 23 students and hopes to get more. We met our grandma and grandpa there, after every-one played there parts we ate dinner at a room in the building. There was chips and dip, pretzels, carrots, water, and for dessert, cake and/or fudge. That was today!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Don't let them talk you into putting on a dress. Girls always like to play dress up. Looking forward to thanksgiving. my love is bigger than a dinasour. Grandpa

Our Favorite Spot

Our Favorite Spot
Gerum's Lake House

Kids & Bo

Kids & Bo
We Love our Puppy!

Alex & Cooper

Alex & Cooper
Lovin' the Olives